Have an online interview to attend? or planning working very hard to win writing contracts online? Did you know that there are 3,611,375 815 Internet users as of out of the global population of 7,340,093,980 as of June, 2016. Growth in Internet is up by 900% from 2000-2016. With massive expansion in small business, home business and independent contractors, content writing has achieved heavy significance.
As a writer, how do you plan to win through online interviews? What are those essential aspects to keep in mind and learn to be successful in bagging writing contracts.
Let's see what exactly an interviewer wish to find out about your writing experience:
- How long have you been writing?
- What are the previous contracts topics?
- Are you comfortable with delivery schedules?
- Are you ready to revise?
- How much you read and write online everyday
- Prepare for an interview.
- Be honest and cordial in your voice.
- Indicate enthusiasm to work.
- Be willing and ready to start off and admit the fact that you wish to work on the contract.
- Understand that successful completion can keep your work rolling.
- Deliver confidence that you are perfect fit for the writing tasks.
- Demonstrate your expertise in writing viz., SEO, business promotion, web content, content marketing etc.,